This type of textile finishing is a real craft and despite the innovative advances in digital direct printing, it is still the most widely used technique for professional printing of shirts, hoodies, sweaters, sweatshirts and other textiles. In terms of cost, this process is virtually unbeatable for large print runs, especially for motifs in which only a few colors need to be printed. We at Grantshirt have been using screen printing for a long time and therefore have a lot of experience in this field. The basic rule is: The higher the number of copies per motif, the lower the unit price. Individualizations are therefore difficult to realize, but our finishing processes can be combined, making it possible to embroider initials and to realize the company logo in screen printing.
Screen printing guarantees long-lasting motifs and high wash resistance of the textiles. In addition, the printing process gives us the possibility to offer you almost any color tone, with the guarantee that each of them is very rich and well covering.
- Comfortable to wear due to the absence of carrier material
- Durability, durability and washability
- Unbeatable price-performance ratio for large print runs
- Color variety and color brilliance
- Special color effects: Neon, Metallic, Discharge, Puff Ink
- Wide range of applications
- Minimum order of 20 pieces per motif
- High fixed costs for film and screen production result in high prices for short runs
Even if this type of finishing is becoming less profitable for several colors, multi-colored motifs, gradients, effect colors and photorealistic printing can be realized. Due to the low ink application, the print is so thin that it is hardly noticeable except for a slightly rubberized surface.
All in all, it can be said that screen printing is the most durable and best printing process for long runs.